- CO Customer Operations
- Full – Time Regular / Permanent
- 5 – 7 Years
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Plans and performs technical activities to service the customer and brings expertise to customer site on need basis.
Plans and executes technical tasks requiring specialist skills in own professional area. Works independently with the responsibility for solving customer request cases and reporting according to processes. Identifies and solves technical problems. Shares knowledge in own professional area. May support areas by participating in emergency and 24/7 duty.
To get Latest Job Update on Facebook Like our Facebook PageAre you New to our site? Please Bookmark (CTRL+D) alljob24.com to get regular update
• Excellent working knowledge and Hanson in Core Network Elements in MSS, MGW, One NDS, NT HLR FE and NetAct.
• Flexibility to work in any time zone (incl. 24×7) as per global customer requirements.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good Troubleshooting approach and Customer oriented.
• Exposure to work on RCA and able to present right facts during the issues
• Technical end to end support into customer networks.
• Provide proactive maintenance service support and delivery;
• Support change management service delivery;
• Cisco and Unix/Linux certification
• Ensure quality & customer Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met;
• Knowledge on Resolve tool/Advantage commander will be an added advantage.
• Ability to coaching and mentoring the team.
•• Experience with troubleshooting tools, Trace & log file analysis tools, and with measuring equipment (depending on the product line)
• Experience with trouble ticket tools and process
• Fault identification/correction/ reporting skills on the particular subsystem and equipment
• Strong problem solving ability, Service and Customer oriented
• Team work and availability for travel based on requirement